The team Timbuktu Elements Waterproof Jacket - Eucalyptus is a hip length waterproof, windproof and breathable raincoat. And it's not just showerproof, it's super, super waterproof.
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Hip length with dipped back to keep you dry
- Zippered centre front & waist pockets (YKK)
- Hidden internal pockets
- 2x Adjustable hood
- Snap button adjustable cuffs
* Size Small dispatch delayed til Wednesday 24/6
Updated from the Tech Jacket to a slightly heavier fabric and improved fit. Perfect for weekend adventures in all seasons weather.
- 100% Recycled
- Durable water repellent (DWR) coating
- Waterproof: 10K rated
- Breathable: 10k rated
- Windproof: All seams taped
- Colour: Forest Green
- Length: Hip
- Weight: 532g
Shop ethical and sustainable winter jackets from Australia here at eco.mono
Team Timbuktu represents the following values:
Ellyn wears a size S in the studio, she is 173cm and a size 10. Elpida wears a size S outdoors, she is 177cm and is a size 8-10.
Length: Elements at the hip, Refuge mid thigh
Sizing: xs - 8 s - 10 m - 12 l - 14
Between sizes? Size up for layering