LODGE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
To lodge a return or exchange please complete the form below:
- Items must be returned with 30 days of purchase.
- All returns and exchanges must come in their original condition, with all tags and return slip.
- As soon as the return or exchange has cleared it's inspection, you will be notified of your exchange, refund or credit immediately.
- For hygiene reasons we do not offer refunds on pierced jewellery, underwear or swimwear if the hygiene strip has been removed, or cosmetic products if they have been used or the hygiene seal is broken.
- We recommend using a tracked postal service as eco.mono and our brands cannot take responsibility for lost packages. Until your return is received it is your responsibility.
- SALE ITEMS: If you wish to return a sale item for a refund, you must notify eco.mono of this return within 10 days of receiving the item.
- THE FABRIC SOCIAL CLOSING SALE: There are no refunds on these items, exchange only. Limited sizes available.
WE'RE WORKING TOWARDS FREE RETURNS, IN THE MEANTIME...
FREE RETURNS WITH PAYPAL - Learn how you can get free returns with PayPal here.
Please contact Sam should you have any further questions.
All products remain the property of eco.mono and our brands until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
All payments conducted through eco.mono are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
We offer FREE standard shipping Australia Wide for orders over $75.
Note: Please contact us if you require express prior to placing your order and this can be organised - we're good like that!
Goods will be posted within 3 business days of order being received
We offer FREE standard shipping world wide for orders over $150AUD
Costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient.
Please note that in accordance with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items and identify the order as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from identifying an order as a “gift” for export purposes, even if a customer has placed the order with the intention of delivery to a gift recipient.
For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly.
MADE TO ORDER
There are a number of brands on our site who produce on a Made To Order basis. This is stated in the title of the product and within the description. Made To Order goods will be shipped within 10 business days unless told otherwise.
Why purchase made to order? You are having an item of clothing especially made for you that is not mass produced, it also means there is minimal textile waste being produced.
There are no refunds on Made to Order items. However, you may exchange for a different size.
We work with Better Packing Co for our shipping mailers. Made from corn starch with a binding agent/resin added for flexibility.
You can compost your eco.mono mailer AT HOME!
YEP, when you’ve finished using it, just put the mailer in with your food scraps and garden waste, and before you know it, worms will be eating it up for breakfast. Better for the environment, better for our oceans, a better tomorrow!