eco|mono is an online market place for Australian brands, this means if you purchase from multiple brands you will receive multiple packages.
We offer FREE standard shipping Australia Wide.
Note: Please contact us if you require express prior to placing your order and this can be organised - we're good like that! firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods will be posted within 2 business days of order being received.
|Location||Delivery Time||Shipping Cost|
|Metro Vic||2 - 3 Days||Free|
|Metro NSW & QLD||2 - 3 Days||Free|
|Metro SA, NT, WA, TAS||3 - 5 Days||Free|
|Regional Australia||4 - 6 Days||Free|
MADE TO ORDER
There are a number of brands on our site who produce on a Made To Order basis. This is stated in the title of the product and within the description. Made To Order goods will be shipped within 10 business days unless told otherwise.
Why purchase made to order? You are having an item of clothing especially made for you that is not mass produced, it also means there is minimal textile waste being produced.
There are NO REFUNDS on Made to Order items.
We work with Sancell for our packaging. Sancell’s Australian made and the product protective bubble film is designed to be 100% recyclable anywhere in the world.
You can read more about Sancell's environmental policy here
Shop with confidence with our 10 day returns policy.
Please email email@example.com within 10 days of receiving the goods and request a refund.
- Products must be unworn, unused and complete with the original packaging and tags.
- Once you email us with details of your return, we will send you the return address. As we are a marketplace for multiple brands, we ask you ship back to the brand you purchased from.
- Once the product has been received and inspected you will be provided with an exchange for storewide items, refund or store credit plus the cost of the return shipping.
- We recommend using a tracked service as eco|mono and our brands cannot take responsibility for lost packages. Until your return is received it is your responsibility
For hygiene reasons we do not offer refunds on pierced jewellery, underwear or swimwear if the hygiene strip has been removed, or cosmetic products if they have been used or the hygiene seal is broken.
eco|mono does not accepts returns or exchange on sale items unless deemed faulty.
A product that is deemed to be faulty may be returned unless fault is caused by the customer.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by photographs of the fault within 10 days of receiving the goods.
Once the product is determined to be faulty, you will be offered:
- An exchange for a full priced item (OR)
- A full refund, back to the your original payment method
Once the product has been received and inspected you will be provided with an exchange for storewide items, refund or store credit plus the cost of the return shipping.
We recommend using a tracked service as eco|mono and our brands cannot take responsibility for lost packages. Until your return is received it is your responsibility