Have a bag of old clothes that you have been meaning to donate to a charity shop but not had the time to get there, or been waiting to clean out that closet for a whiile but your procrastinating?
NO WORRIES!! Uber is partnering with Australian Red Cross to pick up all your pre-loved items this Sunday. The aim is to raise funds and support communities across Australia and around the world.
On Sunday, 28th May, between 11am - 4pm, bag them up and request a car to collect and deliver your donation to a Red Cross Shop – free of charge!
Donation Dos and Don’ts
- While Red Cross Shops is grateful for every donation, demand will be high, so please be patient while donations are collected from as many people as possible.
- Red Cross Shops can only accept clothing, shoes and accessories – no toys, books, furniture or electrical items.
- Make sure your donations are bagged and ready to go!
- Please bring your bagged items out to the car when it arrives. Driver-partners will not be able to leave their cars unattended.
- Please donate quality items only. This means the kind of items people will want to buy, or that you would be happy to give away to a friend.